Thursday, March 17, 2011

Northrend Blues

I have to admit, I'm suffering from a serious case of the Northrend Blues. What do I mean with all this new content?

Well, I spent several years leveling up two toons to 80 during Wrath, eventually running my share of heriocs and gearing them up. I also have three more characters I played into the lower 70's, two at 72 and one at 73. When Cataclysm came out, I started leveling my DK through Mount Hyjal, but I also made a new Worgen Warrior. I thought this would be a good way to see a lot of the new lower end content and see the alliance side, which I'd never really played much.

Problem is, with heirloom gear and the guild bump, I burned through that content in a couple of weeks. Outland wasn't bad, since I burned through that content quickly as well, but then I hit Northrend again. Even with the first couple of zones having Alliance quests, there's really a lot of overlap with the quests I've already done. And now that I've hit the Argent Dawn quests, there all the same ones I've done before. And if I want to level up the rest of my professions on my other toons, I've got to get them to at least 75, or higher in some cases, so that's going to be even more time in Northrend. Ughhh! You'd think two years would be enough time there, but I guess not.

No comments:

Post a Comment